Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'll Miss Y'all!

Well..its finally here! The moment I've been waiting for my entire life! I leave tomorrow to go on my mission where I will be serving for 2 years in the Raleigh, North Carolina mission! I am very excited to go and serve the people of North Carolina and I'm looking forward to inviting them to come unto Christ.

Although a lot of y'all already know that I'm mormon, y'all might not know what exactly I believe and I really regret not letting y'all know. But I know that Jesus Christ, our savior and redeemer lives! He truly lives and He loves each and every one of us! (Mormon or not Mormon) and He wants us to be happy. So He and our heavenly father have prepared a way for us to return and live with them and our loved ones after this life and experience joy and peace for all eternity! Please...at some point in your life, invite the Mormon missionaries into your homes and ask them about this great plan of happiness! Even if it is just once! And then you make the decision for yourself whether or not you believe it, but I promise, if you choose to believe it, you will never experience a greater joy then when you do! =)

I'm going to miss y'all SOO much!!! If you want to keep in touch with me, or you have any questions about what I believe..you can write me an email at http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.dearelder.com and I am in the North Carolina, Raleigh mission! I'll be praying for y'all! =) See ya in two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment