Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 2

Things are going really great! The MTC is going by so fast! I can't believe I leave for North Carolina in exactly one week! (June 1st) I've gotten used to being tired..and to the fact that I'm gonna be tired every single day of my mission life! lol..I'm learning how to teach and I am already 10 times better than when I first started! My district is really awesome! I love it! And so is the district in my zone that leaves tomorrow..I'm gonna miss all of them! They are way cool! (and yes Mom..I am treating the sisters very well!) So this past Sunday..my companion and I became the ZL's! It's way cool! I know the responsibility will bless us in so many ways! But there is a problem with the flu going around in my zone..2 elders got sent home last week because they had the flu..and the entire MTC is on a no shaking hands/hugging rule..which is extremely hard to keep!!

Well everyone keep me in your prayers! I miss all of you!

Love Elder Johnson!

No comments:

Post a Comment