Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3/1

Hey everyone! How's it goin!? My week has been pretty good..except for a pretty stressful exchange with some missionaries in my district..but other than that, it's been great! So we found out that Phil, whom we have been teaching and has a baptismal date, does not live in our area..so we're going to have to give him to the elders in north Raleigh. haha..oh well..i'm still way excited for him getting baptised!
Soo..i also found out some pretty exciting news..i'm going to be training at the end of this transfer! I am WAY excited for that! And what's really cool is that his great grandpa Elder Henley,(which is my grandpa) is actually the other district leader in my zone! He just dropped from being an assistant and now i'm really close to him! And Elder Condie, (which is my dad) is a zone leader in the raleigh zone, so he's pretty close! But i think we're going to be the longest line of posterity in the mission..which is pretty exciting! I never got to meet my great grandpa..he died soon after i was born, but i heard he was a great missionary! My companion right now, Elder Tibbits whom i am follow up training, is going to be a district leader somewhere else! So i'm way excited for him!
But other than that..not too much has happened this week..the Hills are still doing great..we're just waiting for them to let us know they're ready and then they'll get baptised! Well i love y'all and hope y'all are doin well!
Elder Johnson

Shootin' up my companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment