Monday, April 5, 2010

4/5

Happy Easter!! I hope everyone's Easter went well! I got to spend mine at General Conference! =) I don't know why..but when you're a missionary, General Conference is just like..the greatest thing ever! It's a bummer that we have to wait 6 more months for the next session..But yeah..some of those talks seemed like they were especially for me..(not so much the ones on parenting..haha) I loved how Elder Neil L. Andersen said that there are no assigned topics for General Conference, and about half of the talks were about parents strengthening the youth..it really shows how important that is right now! Soo..Sunday morning during my personal study, i just happened to feel my leg and i felt a bump there, at first i thought it was something from the fabric in my pants, but it didnt move! So i pulled my pant leg up and i had a tick! haha..it was my first tick ever and it was pretty fun trying different methods to get it off, then i finally just got bored with it and took some tweezers to it! =) But it was weird..like..i didn't even feel any pain or anything from the bite!
Elder Petersen and I are getting along really well, it's so much fun watching him grow and improve! Especially from how hard he works at it during Personal Study, and our Companionship Study! Well..i love y'all and i hope y'all are doing well!

Elder Johnson

This was my tick!
This was in someone's yard while we were tracting!

We had a house leak..haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment