Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2/1

Hey! How is everyone doing!? Guess what!! I got my SNOW!! =D I got to make my first snowman on Saturday! It was so amazing!! But yeah..we weren't allowed to go out and proselyte on Saturday because of the condition of the roads..because when it snows here..it ices like crazy!! Like..there's almost an inch of ice on the roads..even the missionaries that i live with from out west are scared of this stuff! haha..yeah it's pretty bad! But we went out yesterday and we pretty much skated in our shoes to our appointments..so that was fun! The snow is still outside so we're probably gonna spend some time today playing in it! =) Then last wednesday we had our zone conference in Chapel Hill..and our ride was going to be an hour and a half late..so we got to go campus contacting on the UNC campus! It was pretty amazing being able to talk to people my own age about what means the most to me! So yeah..lots of fun! I got some good pictures too! =)

Soo..i learned a valuable lesson today. Never trust Elder Rodruigez with a pair of hair clippers. There's a possibility he might forget that he took the guard off of the clippers and cut anyways..haha..yeah..i've got a GIANT bald spot on the back of my head..and we're goin to the temple tomorrow..haha..so yeah..this'll be fun! =)

Well..i hope y'all are doin well! I miss/love y'all and i really appreciate reading your mail and seeing how y'all are doin! Hope y'all have a good week!

Elder Johnson

Oops
My first snowman =D

Garner Snow!

Texas is best! =)

5 inches of snow!!

Snow Angel!

UNC Clocktower

UNC baseball field

UNC football stadium

NC State Bell Tower

Snowball fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment