Monday, July 27, 2009

7/27

This week has been pretty great!  It hailed the size of marbles the other day and that was tons of fun!  I got absolutely soaked from all the storms we've been having lately..so someone told me that Houston is going through a little drought..is that true? I wish we could send some of this carolina rain over there..haha..

So it's amazing how many diffrent spiders there are here in North Carolina!  I've got like a whole encyclepedia of spiders on my camera!  I've taken like 10 pictures of diffrent spiders!  I love messing with these giant bananna spiders though..they get so big!  There was one almost the size of my hand on someones doorstep!

So as far as teaching goes..we're still doing tons of finding and it's goin pretty great!  Elder Condie and I are getting along pretty great and having tons of fun while working hard and staying obedient!

Well I miss and love y'all! Hope y'all are doin well!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment