Monday, June 14, 2010

6/14

Well..this is my last e-mail from Garner, i get transfered tomorrow. =( It was really hard saying goodbye to the members yesterday, i grew really attached to them over these past 8 months! I'm going to miss Garner a lot, but i'm looking forward to serving in my next area, as well and having more great experiences like the ones that i've had here in Garner. So, i found out that i'm getting released from District Leader, which i guess is pretty bitter sweet. I loved being able to serve with, learn from, and get to know my district very well as District Leader. It was a lot of fun! On the flipside though..i've been planning District Meetings almost every week for 11 months now, and a little break might be refreshing! However, President Cotterell said that my days as a leader are nowhere near being finished, so i'll probably be back to being a District Leader sooner or later, which will be fun again! =) Well, not much to report on this week. We had an investigator named Eric Banks that came to church yesterday, unfortunately he might be shipping back into the military in a couple of weeks. =( bummer..
Well i love/miss y'all! I hope y'all are doing well..i really hate packing by the way..it's the worst! I've got so much stuff now, that i don't even know where to begin! It'll be a miracle if i can get all packed by tomorrow! Take care y'all!
Elder Johnson

Anderson Family
Bailey FamilyHeaberlin Family
Holmes FamilyNewbry Family
Quiller FamilyRiggleman Family
Sister Lugo
Sister WilliamsDistrict 2
Garner District

No comments:

Post a Comment