Monday, October 26, 2009

10/26

Hey Fam!!
How's it goin!? How did Jess's wedding go!? I guess I kind've gotta good excuse for not being there, huh? =) Well..this week was pretty great I guess! We got to teach Carey, who is the 12 year old girl that wants to get baptised, and we're going to be teaching both her and her mom this week so that'll be great! Hopefully, we'll be able to set a baptismal date for both of them!! Please pray hard for the both of them!!

But my district is doing well! There is a lady named Brenda getting baptised this Saturday (Halloween) and she's got a really great story! Apparently her car had broken down on the side of the road and noone was helping her, then the 2 elders pulled up to her and helped her out and invited her to church! So that was really great! There is so much more to that story too, but it's a really great one!

So probably the only other eventful thing that happened this week was my hand getting engulfed by fire from another missionary's object lesson and receiving a couple of 2nd degree burns from it..haha..but other than that, it was a pretty mellow week..

Well I love y'all and miss y'all! Hope y'all are doing well and I can't wait to hear from y'all! Stay on the "scraight" and narrow and "scrive" to get "scronger" every day! =) love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment