Tuesday, September 1, 2009

8/31

So this week has been really great! I got my new companion..his name is Elder Kearsley. He's from a very small town in Idaho..right off of the Teton Mtns. So my first week as DL has definitely been a ton of work, but it's been goin great! I have grown SO much..just in the past week! My teaching has improved dramatically and so has my ability to plan out each day and making sure that we're staying busy and overplanning for the day! I have definitely seen some pretty amazing things this past week and times where the Lord has definitely had his hand in the work that we are doing! So..the mission president has prayed really hard..and has come up with an inspired Standard of Excellence for the entire mission for this transfer. Part of that standard, is each companionship baptises! We're excited for the opporotunity that we have to exercise our faith and accomplish this standard! In fact..Elder Kearsley and I are pushing for 2 baptisms a day and we've been praying really hard for the guidance and direction needed to help us accomplish this!

Well I love/miss y'all! Hope y'all are doin well!

No comments:

Post a Comment